Dear family and friends,
One more week's been chipped off. Not too much happened.
Elder Kelley went to go see two of his converts receive their endowments
back-to-back so I was basically on exchanges with the Spanish
missionaries: Elder Gerber and Elder King. Elder Gerber is my district
leader and Elder King is Elder Gerber's trainee. It was pretty boring
being in the Spanish lessons for obvious reasons but we knew that before
going in and Elder Gerber and Elder King are phenomenal missionaries
and they really know how to have fun and how to make things better. I
enjoyed their company A LOT! We attended the baptism of a different set
of missionaries in our zone and after the baptism finished we
noticed some members carrying HUGE stacks of Little Caesar's pizzas.
Naturally we offered to help (carry the pizzas in of course) and of
course the members bugged us into eating the pizza. Not that we minded
of course but before that I had to take a picture next to the pizzas.
Come on, there's no way I'd pass that up! We got two pieces but I
was still a happy elder.
Bytheway I hear that Austin Lee's engaged. Congrats man!
Love,
Elder Boothe
The missionary to the left is Elder Gerber. The missionary in the middle is Elder King.


Hi Elder Boothe - Loved the picture of you with the pizzas. So normal. Austin is getting married 12/20 in the Washington Temple. Lindee's baby is due 3/13. Hunter & Austin's birthdays are 3/16. Guess what they are hoping for. I see that it is still hot in Phoenix. You will really enjoy Utah weather won't you? You are serving an honorable mission. I am so proud of you. It will be wonderful to see you! Time is passing. Love you. GmaB.
ReplyDelete