Dear family and friends,
I've just learned that the
Mothers Day call will have to be between 35-40 minutes, not an hour
like it was during the previous times. Fortunately it's my last call
home so I won't have to worry about it. An hour seems super short but 40
minutes max is ridiculous!
The work of the Lord inches forward as Elder Buttars and I
spend the majority of our time finding. The Spanish missionaries
referred someone to us and we set a baptismal date with him for May
26th! YAY! Let's hope the date can stay that way. He's got Word of
Wisdom problems and he didn't show up to church yesterday so I'm trying
not to get my hopes up. At least we have investigators! Our problem is
that we set up return appointments with people and those people are
never there. However life as a missionary goes as follows from the words
of a song in The Prince of Egypt:
"There can be miracles when you believe, though hope is frail, it's hard to kill..."
Half
of the sacrament meeting passers were the Bailons. It was cool! Our
ward had fifth Sunday cookie time after church. That was nice. Anyway not much else to report on.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment