Monday, June 18, 2012

Feeling Better

 Dear family and friends,

         I'm all better now! I'm not sick anymore and I'm back to eating solid foods. I even had 8 pieces of pizza at a member's home and it didn't affect me. I have consistently solid stools (sorry if I'm grossing you out. I consider this to be a major sign of joy) and I can eat like a normal person again! I've been very thankful to my Heavenly Father for helping me get through this. I feel like I've become more patient as a result of this and it's built my testimony that God answers prayers. I never thought I'd be grateful for eating regular food and having solid poop but there's a first time for everything. My squeamishness about poop and these sorts of things vanished and I'm no longer grossed out by bathroom related talk and so forth. I think that'll come in handy once I have kids. Thank you all for your love and your support of me as I've been through this trial. 
 
           Our work unfortunately continues to decrease because Elder Wood's had a massive ear infection which causes him severe pain so a good chunk of our time's being spent indoors while he recuperates. He's supposed to be getting a doctor's appointment either today or tomorrow. He's being suffering a lot this past week. 
 
           This week is the last week of the transfer. Next week the e-mail will be coming on Tuesday instead of Monday. I love you all and I pray for you everyday. 
 
        Love,
 
       Elder Boothe

No comments:

Post a Comment