Dear family and friends,
I can't say that a whole lot went on in terms of special stuff. Elder Adona and I keep trying to find people. It's the same old story for missionary work. We're getting a member-missionary class set up for the South Mountain ward. We've been trying to get it up and running again after the sister missionaries left but we've been dragging our feet. It's a great program it just needs work and attention. Transfers come up April 4th. By the end of this transfer I'll have been in this ward for six months! Wow! Time sure goes fast!
Our normal pass-along cards are useless now that the church wants EVERYTHING to go onto mormon.org. The funny thing about that is that we heard the word after getting a couple boxes of those very same cards! Now Elder Adona and I fling them at each other because there's nothing else to do with them besides making bonfires which we don't want to do. I'm looking forward to General Conference at the end of this week! It will be very refreshing! I've enjoyed General Conference a lot since I've been on my mission. I'm sure I'll enjoy it again.
Right now I owe a lot to Tommy Bussino. He's the guy that sent a whole bunch of books to Dad. He's been helping me and Elder Adona out a lot. We've gone to his house for a couple of p-days and he taught us how to play God Storm Risk and Cashflow. Not only have I had a lot of fun over there I've received a lot of spiritual insights from him and his love for us is unbelievable! I consider Tommy, McKenna (his wife) and their son Moroni as family now. They owe a lot of my gratitude. Here's a little bit of a description of Tommy: Extremely knowledgable about the gospel (his library is HUGE), he loves Superman and real estate and he's a really big smartmouth. Well there's a little tidbit about him for you.
That's all for now. I appreciate your love and support.
Elder Boothe
Your description of Tommy Bussino, and his family was super. Most Italians have such GUSTO for life! You have a big birthday coming up on Easter no less. Wonderful! Lots of blessings. GmaB.
ReplyDelete