Dear family and friends,
Not a whole lot happened this week. We had interviews with our mission president on Friday. That was really cool. President Beck seems to innately know what I'm thinking without me even saying anything. He helped me out a lot and I'm super glad that he's been such a big help since I need it. My district leader, Elder Beard, is going home March 22nd. This upcoming week is his last one. In one of our sacrament meetings (the sacrament meeting that starts at 2) we had a return missionary speak. Guess where he served? Cincinnati, Ohio where President Beck lived. President Beck's house is so huge and ornate that the missionaries there all called it "Beckingham Palace". That just goes to show what kind of a mission president I've got. The RM said something I really liked. He said: "The mission is the biggest bipolar experience I've ever had." I can testify that this statement is very true.
Before I end this post I'd like to bring my birthday list up in case anybody was wondering, seeing as how it's coming soon.
- Ties. Orange and blue are my favorite colors. No logos or insignias. Sorry those are the mission rules.
- Pizza makings. Sauce, cheese, pepperoni/salami.
- Mac & Cheese boxes
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD's.
- Letters/money
- Gift cards to Taco Bell, Subway, Panda Express etc.
Love,
Elder Boothe
No comments:
Post a Comment