Dear family and friends,
This week went by pretty slow. President Taylor pushed
up interviews three weeks in advance and gave us only one day's notice.
Interviews were awesome though! In honor of pioneer day coming up this
month Sister Taylor had us watch 17 Miracles. MAN THAT MOVIE IS AWESOME!I
love the music in it and it's also very well done. The stories of the
pioneers is very inspirational to me. Their stories of courage and
sacrifice bring a humbling and awe-inspiring perspective and they don't
get old. I was balling at certain parts in the movie, especially when
Levi Savage came home at the end and saw his kid after like 5 years I
think it was. I wasn't the only one tearing up either. 17 Miracles came
out last summer while I was in North Glendale, or so I've been told. I
definitely have to own that movie when a certain time comes around...
We actually worked for most of the
Fourth of July which surprised me because last time we had to be in all
day the 4th of July. We got home by 6 pm and since we didn't have a
dinner appointment the Archuleta's bought 3 Little Caesar's pizzas along
with Root Beer and we celebrated.
Both of our wards meet in different
buildings so getting rides is a little bit of a hassle. Elder Grasley,
our district leader, came up with a few ideas to help us find
people more effectively. They're pretty good ideas and we've been
working on them. I could sure use some prayers right now.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment