Monday, October 3, 2011

Three New Pictures and a Quick Report




Not much to report on this week. After district meeting we decided to take a picture of us. Elder Cecil, the missionary on the far left with the glasses, wanted to make a "First Presidency" picture. I just wanted to have fun, Elder Beeston, the big blond missionary to the far right, wanted to look like a visionary man and Elder Ware just didn't care. The picture of me with the lizard happened two weeks ago but I forgot to download it last week. We had interviews with President Taylor this week and when we weren't in interviews we played "the manners game". Obviously such an idea was constructed by Sister Taylor. It came in response to a call President Taylor received about some missionaries who exhibited terrible manners. I hope it wasn't us. Elder Ware and I usually do pretty good on that. Another important thing to note is that we now have someone else living with us. His name is Nick Suwyn and he's the son of the second counselor to the bishopric. He's about to turn in his papers. He's 18, he can play 12 instruments and he can sing. He's an awesome guy and I'm glad he's living with us. I could still use a lot of prayers about us finding and teaching more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment