Dear family and friends,
Once again I'm staying in my current area. October marks month # 6 of me being here and month # 10 of Elder Ware being here. The next transfer won't be until November 30th so I"ll be here for Thanksgiving. This will be the last Thanksgiving on my mission.
Something cool happened on Sunday that I'd like to share: This part member family showed up to church after what feels like an eternity of us nagging them to do it. We didn't literally nag them but we have been encouraging them for a very long time and even though they only stuck around for an hour Elder Ware and I felt so much joy and gratification at seeing them there. I didn't think it was possible that they'd ever show up but they did. They might get married in November but it looks like they're going to push that back a bit. I wonder why I'm still here. Hopefully we can find someone to baptize or otherwise this will be a long transfer.
Love,
Elder Boothe
No comments:
Post a Comment