Dear family and friends,
This week went rather slow for me but there were a few cool things that happened. The first that comes to mind is that just prior to e-mailing you all my zone took a hike at Daisy Mountain. The Wrights called it "Daisy Molehill". Elder Vaughan and I beat everybody up the hill and down the hill. We both have a lot of energy and I like hikes. I've always been able to hike fast and this hike was no exception. We had a testimony meeting after everybody came up to a three-way "fork"(what do you call it?) in the road. It was cool. President Taylor and his son Brayden were there. I took a picture with him but I won't be able to send it to Dad before next week. I'm typing from the mission office right now and I don't have my camera with me. It's cool seeing maps of the mission. Elder Ware had to put his bike in the bike shop on Friday. On Saturday we walked everywhere. We didn't get any work done. The next transfer is coming up next week which means that I'll be sending my next e-mail next Tuesday. Elder Ware and I have been together for six months. Both of us are sure that at least ONE of us is going to be transferred on October 19th and Elder Cecil said that President Taylor intends to "whitewash" (I'm allowed to use the non-politically correct terms in my e-mails to family) a lot of areas within the next three transfers. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll leave and be transferred but you never know.
Love,
Elder Boothe
No comments:
Post a Comment