Dear family and friends,
We still have nobody to teach. We actually got a member referral for a change but when we had the lesson the lady got scared when we extended the baptismal date. According to the member who referred her to us she probably won't invite us back to teach her again. Eltoniesha showed up for sacrament meeting then left. President Taylor's been pushing the idea of extending baptismal dates and he's created a list of two people per companionship that we're going to baptize in October. We're trying to avoid tracting all the time so we visit members. This upcoming week is going to be crazy! General Conference is this weekend (I'M SO EXCITED!) Elder Ware and I will be going to the temple on Thursday, interviews with President Taylor are on Wednesday. CRAZY! Anyway that's all I've got for now.
Love,
Elder Boothe
No comments:
Post a Comment