Dear family and friends,
Life seems to be going at a pretty good rate right now. Thanks to our two new investigators with baptismal dates Elder Ware and I have been teaching far more often and it feels really good! Eltoniesha didn't show up to church but Chris Brown did. We're visiting both of them twice a week which makes pumping out the lessons really easy. Both Chris and Eltoniesha are going to be learning about tithing and keeping the Sabbath day holy this week. Eltoniesha's a little behind because we had to go back and re-teach Lesson 1 (the lesson about the Restoration of the Gospel) to her but she's still moving along rather well. Fortunately for us the members have been very supportive which has made the teaching flow all the easier.
Sadly enough the Crabtree's are leaving! Brother Crabtree was my ward mission leader and he was extremely helpful in getting Ricky baptized. I've really come to know and love the Crabtree's and I'll be missing them very much. We took pictures before we left though. The names of the children starting from the left are Michael, Carter, Abby and Sarah. Of course the missionary who looks like a Mexican is me and the red-head is Elder Ware, my companion.
I got two flat tires on Thursday and Elder Ware showed me how to fix a flat tire. It took a while since I had to buy two new tubes for the bike. There's not a whole lot else to report on. I love you all and love hearing from you soon!
Love,
Elder Boothe
No comments:
Post a Comment