Monday, October 8, 2012

Three Weeks

Dear family and friends,
 
     The highlight of my week was General Conference. I loved it! I've never appreciated General Conference more than being on my mission! As one missionary put it "General Conference is like Christmas for missionaries". There seemed to be a lot of great talks given and believe me I took a lot of notes! Elder Beck and I don't live too far from the Stake Center so we were able to bike there just fine. 
 
      We also had interviews with President Taylor this week. I loved having interviews with him. He is such a kind man who is awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed interviews! The work right now is dragging by a snail's pace! It's slow over here. Elder Beck and I are trying to increase our faith. Prayers would be helpful. I'm also working on my D & C Countdown. I'm on Section 120 right now. I'm fairly confident that I can finish the D & C before going home. 
 
Love,
 
Elder Boothe 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elder Boothe: Last week 3 investigators, this week none. That's hard, but sounds like you are making the most of your time with the D&C. Looking forward to picking you up at the airport. It will be wonderful to see you. XO GmaB.

    ReplyDelete