Monday, August 22, 2011

Bacon Flavored Root-Beer

Dear family and friends,
         I wish I had some cool story or neat experience to share with you that happened this week but unfortunately nothing special happened. Sister Darne came to church again. Today we had a double district activity. We played volleyball and knock-out. One of the crazier elders, Elder Zollweg, pulled out two bottles of bacon flavored root beer with cups and invited us all to have some. Bacon flavored soda is DISGUSTING! Seriously it's the worst kind of soda I've ever had! Another important thing to note is that the other companionship in my district gave us a yellow "suitcoat". I don't know where they got it or why they gave it to us but they did. They called it a suitcoat as a joke which is why I have quotation marks around the word. It didn't fit Elder Ware, but it fit me so it's mine now. Sister Wright thinks I look good in it. Please pray that Elder Ware and I will find new people. Currently we're in a teaching drought. We've been in one ever since Chris got baptized.
Love,
Elder Boothe

1 comment:

  1. Never tried bacon flavored root beer and, based on your recommendation, I never will! If you'd ever like to hear about the Schofield Root Beer Taste Test, we did some great scientific research one Christmas. I can tell you which root beer brands were the favorites of consumers in our family!
    I need to write you a letter! Expect mail from me next week!

    ReplyDelete