Dear family,
I won't be able to get a library card until next week so I'm sharing my time with Elder Ware, my new companion. I only have 13 minutes so here we go. Here are all the facts about my new area:
- New companion: Elder Ware. He's from Layton Utah. He's the youngest of three. He has two older sisters. I'll send a picture of him
- Wards I cover: Mountain Ridge and Sierra Verde wards. I'm at church from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- City I'm living in: Peoria. Although I techincally serve in the Glendale North stake. Because I don't live in Glendale I can't get a card in the Glendale library. The other missionaries are working on the logistics of it. Unfortunately I won't get the card until next week.
- Where I'm living: With a sweet old couple called the Wright family.
The Sierra Verde ward still does dinner calendars so I get fed dinner every other day assuming that we don't have dinner with an investigator or a member of the Mountain Ridge ward. I'm being fed well so don't worry. I plan on writing to Ryan, Garit, Grandma Barbara and Sister Schofield today. I've already written to Elder Bell and his family. Sorry this wasn't any longer. I'll send pictures soon.
Love,
Elder Boothe
No comments:
Post a Comment