Dear family,
The library lady frustrates me and won't let me get a card. I'll have to share my time with Elder Ware. I don't like it because I use all of my one hour to e-mail you all. What'll happen now is that I'll write Ryan a letter that he will have to type onto the blog. I don't know how much time I'll get so that's why I'm doing it this way. I'll still be able to read your e-mails to me, I just won't be able to e-mail Ryan, I'll have to write to him which means that he won't be updating the blog as quickly as you'd all like. I'll probably just respond to e-mails since I still have to write to President Beck too.
Love,
Elder Boothe
Hi, Elder Boothe,
ReplyDeleteI definitely owe you a letter and I'm sorry I haven't gotten one in the mail! I had a speaking assignment in sacrament meeting last week that kept me busy. Also, this is a crazy time of year at work and at the kids' schools. All is well--just hectic.
You would have been proud of Emily yesterday. I was driving her and a friend and she opened up a discussion about the church. She said, "I noticed your dad's name is on our church phone list. Is he a Mormon?" They went on to talk about how her dad had joined the church through some friends when he was in college. Since he married a devout Catholic--and mom is raising the kids Catholic, he has not been active, but always nice to the elders if they stop by. It reminded me of the parable of the sower--I wonder if some seeds can be dormant for a long time and then grow?
Lorna